股市中英翻译-美国股市趣谈

[复制链接]
查看: 70|回复: 0| 发表于 2018-11-5 18:19:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式|
股市翻译 股市中英翻译 美国股市趣谈
You are not a superman.
你不是巴菲特。

If it's stupid but works,it isn&# 39;t stupid.
如果一种笨方法能让你到赚钱,那就不叫笨。

Don't look conspicuous - it draws fire. (This is why aircraft carriers are called "Bomb Magnets".)
赚钱了别嘚瑟。
Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
永远别和比你冲动的人买同一只股票。
Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
买的便宜才是硬道理。
If your attack is going really well,it&# 39;s an ambush.
如果你觉得股市里赚钱很容易,那一定是个陷阱。
All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有跌了50%的票,都会再跌50%。

Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
别在雪球当大V,你会被扒的!
If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short.
如果你的票涨多了,那说明它快跌了。
The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
看不见的风险,才是真风险。
The important things are always simple.
重要的事总是很简单。

The simple things are always hard.
简单的东西总是很难。
The easy way is always mined.
别试图走捷径,你会踩雷的。

If you are short of everything except enemy. You are in combat.
如果你除了亏钱,什么也没得到,那你一定是在炒股。
Incoming fire has the right of way.
在股市里,真理不重要,资金量最重要。

If the enemy is in range,SO ARE YOU!!!
全仓一只股票能让你赚很多钱,也能让你亏很多钱。
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
没有任何一个买入决定是无懈可击的。

Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
基本面,技术面和资金面得出的结论,永远不会统一。
Radio&# 39;s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
手机,往往会在你最需要上雪球的时候,没电了。
Anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
股市里,你不论做什么都可能亏钱,包括空仓。

Tracers work both ways.
你的交易对手,也在看Level2。

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
比骗子更容易让你亏钱的人,是朋友。

Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can't get out.
如果你不愿意承担风险,那你也赚不到大钱。

If you take more than your fair share of objectives,you will havemore than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你赚了不属于自己的钱,迟早会连属于你的钱都亏回去。

When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose,they are both right.
当多头和空头都撑不下去的时候,拐点就来了。

Professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of amateurs.
真正的价值投资者是理性的,可惜中国股市里到处都是大妈。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

译马网 优译信息 关于我们 archiver
Copyright ©2014 蜀ICP备11013193号
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表